The social network Instagram, which is considered the most progressive, popular among "advanced" users, is confidently moving away from using such a banal indicator of interest as post likes. Activation of cherished "hearts", according to the moderators:
- It was carried out “automatically” when clicking on the screen of a mobile gadget.
- Was carried out by the user out of courtesy and did not oblige to anything.
Now the situation is changing radically. Any instagram post saves should earn popularity by the number of readers who sent it to the section of their account called "Saved".
What is saved most often and most willingly
Users of such a promoted social network like Instagram are attracted by the opportunity to be on the same wavelength with famous, popular and media personalities. It was she who was chosen by the so-called "elite", which entailed a response in the form of millions of subscriptions from their admirers. It is quite understandable - no one will send to the "Saved" section of your personal account everything that you can put a like on without hesitation. This means that in order to increase this ranking criterion, which is being used more and more actively by the robotic search engine of the Instagram network, the following is necessary:
- Draw attention to the information as a source for future use (for example, a recipe for a New Year's meal).
- Surprise with the unusual expression or wording (status).
- To indicate the relevance of the topic not only for today, but also in the near future.
The task for a marketer or web master to combine the listed parameters with the product, service, commercial idea promoted by him is not an easy one, and the TOP in the SERP is needed as “air”. Competitors are also working on this problem and are ready to make a leap at any time.
You can solve the issue of promoting on Instagram by increasing the "Saved" indicator through a team of professionals. The top4smm website presents options that any user can use without any prior registration and providing personal data.